Location: Woodinville, WA
Qualifications & Experience
- 1-3 years product development experience
- 1-3 years project management experience
- College Degree preferred but not required
Skills & Traits
- Overseas Sourcing expert.
- Ability to build strong vendor partnerships.
- Strong negotiation and teambuilding skills.
- Strategic planning skills.
- Must demonstrate working knowledge of gross margin and assortment planning.
- Ability to articulate and sell a concept to a business team.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Good understanding of computer programs including Excel/Access and Word and Oracle
- Strong organization skills
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for product business strategies and assortment content, through partnerships with CPD Development team and other internal BDA departments.
- Define business strategy utilizing assortment direction, product mix, product flow, fulfillment and upside initiatives, and pricing/markup, merchandising strategies.
- Develop, market and sell key product messages.
- Develop new product concepts from conception through implementation.
- Able to interpret and react to current business and market trends.
- Source, develop, create and invent product lines to support BDA and client financial and brand business objectives.
- Present and sell lines and vision to both internal and external clients
- Providing exceptional customer service to internal and external partners.
- Other job duties and projects as assigned