Ecommerce Project Manager
Location: Woodinville, WA
Direct Report: Ecommerce Supervisor
Employment Type: Salaried, Exempt
Qualifications & Experience
- 3+ years of experience in ecommerce production or online project support preferably with multi-channel retail or brand merchandising.
- 2+ years of experience in project management with cross functional teams across the organization.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project)
- Experience in implementing Web Analytics, SEM, and Email Marketing
Skills & Traits
- Strong understanding of ecommerce production lifecycle management
- Demonstrated team-player with a participative, collaborative, open work style
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- Proven ability to manage production schedules and ensure deadlines are met
- History of working closely with multiple internal teams on complex projects
- Able to multi-task multiple projects and timelines simultaneously
- Detail oriented with a focus on accuracy ensuring milestones are met with quality results
- Maintain a sense of urgency and ownership for timely delivery of all project elements
· High levels of professionalism when interacting with all internal and external partners
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage Ecommerce projects and programs for strategic clients.
- Work with project stakeholders throughout the organization to define and execute project scopes.
- Work with internal and external resources to deliver projects on time and on budget.
- Execute to the scope of the creative brief and adjust the budget to accommodate scope changes.
· Execute program site launches with direction from Ecommerce Supervisor to the satisfaction of the client.
- Foster strong working relationships with internal and external partners to ensure client satisfaction.
· Handle multiple responsibilities and prioritize workload effectively with little supervision.
· Ensure adequate project documentation and information is created, shared, and retained.
· Other job duties as assigned