Ecommerce Project Manager
Location: Woodinville, WA
Direct Report: Ecommerce Supervisor
Employment Type: Salaried; Exempt
Qualifications & Experience
The Ecommerce Project Manager delivers web-based solutions for multiple customers by managing strategic ecommerce projects in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will have a successful history of working on ecommerce related projects. The candidate should be naturally curious, passionate about driving high-quality solutions, and focused on meeting client expectations. The ideal candidate will be able to navigate a challenging, dynamic, and fast-paced business environment.
• 3+ years of experience in ecommerce production or online project support preferably with multi-channel retail or brand merchandising.
• 2+ years of experience in project management with cross functional teams across the organization.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project)
• Experience in implementing Web Analytics, SEM, and Email Marketing
Skills & Traits
• Strong understanding of ecommerce production lifecycle management
• Demonstrated team-player with a participative, collaborative, open work style
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
• Proven ability to manage production schedules and ensure deadlines are met
• History of working closely with multiple internal teams on complex projects
• Able to multi-task multiple projects and timelines simultaneously
• Detail oriented with a focus on accuracy ensuring milestones are met with quality results
• Maintain a sense of urgency and ownership for timely delivery of all project elements
• High levels of professionalism when interacting with all internal and external partners
Duties & Responsibilities
• Manage Ecommerce projects and programs for strategic clients.
• Work with project stakeholders throughout the organization to define and execute project scopes.
• Work with internal and external resources to deliver projects on time and on budget.
• Execute to the scope of the creative brief and adjust the budget to accommodate scope changes.
• Execute program site launches with direction from Ecommerce Supervisor to the satisfaction of the client.
• Foster strong working relationships with internal and external partners to ensure client satisfaction.
• Handle multiple responsibilities and prioritize workload effectively with little supervision.
• Ensure adequate project documentation and information is created, shared, and retained.
• Other job duties as assigned